- 500gm frozen puff pastry
- 220gm can tuna, drained
- 1 carrot, diced into small cubes
- 1 potato, diced into small cubes
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (optional)
- evaporated milk (for glazing)
- Preheat oven to 220’C and line a baking tray.
- Par boil carrot and potato and combine with tuna, onion, parsley, tomato paste and seasonings.
- Cut pastry sheets in half and divide mixture equally between each half.
- Brush edges of the pastry with evaporated milk.
- Fold pastry over and press or crimp edges firmly together and prick with a fork to allow the steam to escape.
- Glaze with evaporated milk and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes pasties are golden brown.