- 1 bag lettuce leaves
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 150gm block tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 orange, halved
- Combine lettuce, tomatoes, capsicum and cheese in a salad bowl.
- Squeeze juice of the orange over the salad.
- Scoop out the remainder of the orange pulp and add to the salad.
- 500gm sweet potato, cubed
- 300gm pumpkin, cubed
- 1oogm celery, thinly sliced
- handful walnuts
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (preferably My Aunty’s Homemade Mayonnaise)
- cooking oil
- Place sweet potato and pumpkin in a microwave safe bowl and cover with water. Microwave for 12 minutes or until tender. Allow to cool and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sweet potato, pumpkin, celery and mayonnaise. Refrigerate for 1 – 2 hours.
- Add walnuts prior to serving.