- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup thick cream
- 1/2 cup lemonade (room temperature)
- pinch of salt
- milk for glazing
- Preheat oven to 220'C and line a baking tray.
- Place the flour, sugar, cream, lemonade and salt in a large bowl and combine with a wooden spoon until mixture comes together.
- Lightly flour the bench and knead until combined.
- Roll out until the dough is approximately an inch thick.
- Cut scones with a scone cutter and place on prepared baking tray.
- Brush the tops with the milk and bake for 10 – 15 minutes until lightly browned. Serve with jam and whipped cream.