- 425gm can tuna in springwater, drained
- 400gm corn kernels, drained
- 420gm can cream of asparagus soup
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 cup crushed Weet-Bix
- 100gm butter, melted
- Lemon and parsley to garnish
- Preheat oven to 160’C and grease a medium ovenproof dish.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and pour into prepared dish.
- Combine Weet-Bix and melted butter in a small bowl and spread over tuna mixture.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes .
- Garnished with lemon and parsley.