- 180gm ALDI Has No… Gluten Free Triple Chocolate Biscuits
- 500gm cream cheese
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 2 tsp gelatine powder, dissolve in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup thickened cream, whipped
- 200gm white chocolate, melted
- Place biscuits into a zip lock bag and lightly crush with a rolling pin. Place biscuit pieces into serving glass, reserving some for decoration.
- In an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar and lemon rind until the mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
- Add the dissolved gelatine and fold in the whipped cream and melted chocolate.
- Distribute evenly in each glass. Decorate with reserved crushed biscuits.
This cheesecake can be made with or without GLUTEN FREE biscuits.