- 500gm chicken breast fillets, diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- juice of 1 lemon
- pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients.
- In a medium frying pan, cook chicken over a moderate heat, turning frequently.
- Serve with your favourite salad or vegetables.
- Prepare chicken as per step 1 and place onto skewers with your choice of vegetables.
I want to share my journey of how I managed to search my family history back to 1440 – an amazing achievement. This is my story of My Ancestry Search…… Continue reading “My Ancestry Search”
With Spring Time fast approaching, it is time to start Spring Cleaning our homes. Why not start with the freezer. Here is my freezer organisation method to get you inspired and motivated. Continue reading “Spring Cleaning – Freezer Organisation”