Recently I attended the wedding of my niece and the beautiful bombonniere I received was two lovely pots of honey. As a lover of honey, I thought is was a well chosen gift.
I want to share with you the reasons why I love honey:
- I enjoy spreading honey on crumpets on a cold winter’s morning.
- Honey can be used as a natural sugar alternative to white sugar and tastes delicious on cereal.
- Adds a sweet flavour to food while cooking such as carrots, chicken, prawns.
- Honey has a lot of health benefits and is used in many beauty products.
- Honey pairs well with fruit such as bananas and berries.
- Great for baking My Blueberry & Banana Loaf
- Can be added to smoothies like our Mango Smoothie
My favourite type of honey is Manuka Honey and it has many health benefits.
Honey Honey how you thrill me!
What is your favourite honey?
These days we all seem to lead such busy lives. I find that I have such little time for one of my favourite hobbies, reading. That is why I was so happy to discover Audible books. Listening to an audio book allows you to complete other tasks and activities while having a book read to you. Five of the places I listen to audio books are:
- Commuting to work in the car or on the train.
- In the bath.
- While knitting, sewing or crafting.
- While doing housework.
- In bed at night, with the timer set and my eye mask on.
I recently upgraded by Dyson handheld stick vacuum to the Dyson V8 Absolute and absolutely love it.
Here are the 8 features I love: Continue reading “8 Features I Love On My Dyson V8 Absolute”
If you are looking for a top place to stay in Melbourne you can’t beat the Grand Mercure or Mercure Welcome located at Little Bourke Street.
These are my top reasons to stay in the heart of the City :
- Location, Location, Location
- Walking distance to Flinders Street Station, MCG, National Gallery of Victoria, Chinatown, Crown Casino, South Bank, Federation Square, tram stops.
- A short tram stop to Queen Victoria Markets.
- Haigh’s Chocolates Store – Located in the foyer of the hotel is the Haigh’s Chocolates store which has delectable delights.
- Retail Shopping Therapy – Bourke Street Mall, Emporium Melbourne, Melbourne Central and a number of small Heritage Arcades. A short tram ride will take you to the Harbour Town at Docklands.
- Buffet breakfast with a variety of cuisines.
- Cocoon Bar – intimate wining and dining away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city.
One of my favourite places to stay for a holiday to relax and rejuvenate is the Shangri-La Hotel, Cairns. Continue reading “Why I Love to Stay at the Shangri-La Hotel, Cairns”
In my quest to take the ‘perfect shot’, I decided it was time to buy a hi-tech camera with added features. Continue reading “8 Reasons Why I Love My Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Camera”