With Spring Time fast approaching, it is time to start Spring Cleaning our homes. Why not start with the freezer. Here is my freezer organisation method to get you inspired and motivated. Continue reading “Spring Cleaning – Freezer Organisation”
The worst thing about returning home after a holiday is what feels like 50 loads of washing! I started my first load on the first day of the week, and with the help of my lovely Mum, finished on the last day! Continue reading “Wash Away Your Woes – A guide to managing your washing throughout the week”
After being annoyed at having heavy frozen items fall on me every time I opened my freezer, I decided to try a different freezer organisation method. I found some baskets that I could store my freezer items in and easily pull them out to gain full access to the space in my freezer.
Here are the steps I took to organise my freezer:
1. Find some baskets that will fit in the freezer
2. Empty the freezer onto the bench top
3. Wipe down the freezer
4. Sort out the items and discard anything out of date or not required
5. Arrange items into the baskets
6. Place the baskets into the freezer
I’d love to see your organised freezer photos. Tag us on Instagram @sharing_lifestyles and use #sharinglifestyles or leave a comment below.
Did you know we have a Facebook Page?
Our Facebook Page can be found at facebook.com/sharinglifestyles and contains extra photos, bonus content and sneak peeks of upcoming posts.
Why not head over to the Sharing Lifestyles Facebook Page and check out our Death Valley and Waikiki photo albums.
While you are there, make sure to ‘Like’ our Page and have a look at the sneak peak of our future recipe posts.
You can also follow us on:
- Twitter – @sharelifestyles
- Instagram – sharing_lifestyles
- Google+ – sharing lifestyles
I purchased the Rubbermaid Reveal Microfibre Spray Mop a few days ago from the same hardware store as my Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber. The Spray Mop that I purchased was in a Reveal Mop Value Pack that included:
- 1 x Reveal Mop
- 1 x Multi-Purpose Pad
- 1 x Scrubbing Pad
- 1 x Dusting Pad
- 2 x Bottles
The features that I like about the Reveal Microfibre Spray Mop are:
- You can purchase extra bottles which are easily interchangeable. This allows you to have a couple of bottles with different cleaning products in them such as disinfectant or methylated spirits for different surfaces in your home.
- The wide mop head allows for quicker cleaning of your home as you get more coverage per mop.
- The Spray Mop is easy to manoeuvre and get into tight corners.
- The Mop Pads are washable and you can easily purchase spares. There are also 3 types of Mop Pads to suit the different surfaces in your home.
- The Spray Mop has a non-scratch scorer pad on the head to remove stubborn dirt.
- The Spray Mop can be used on all hard surfaces in my home such as laminate and tiles safely.
I couldn’t wait to mop the floors as soon as I opened my new Rubbermaid Reveal Microfibre Spray Mop!
Sharing Lifestyles came about from sharing recipe creations (particularly Gluten Free), travel stories and a variety of products we have tested and highly recommend.
We believe by sharing with each other we have improved our own lifestyles and we thought why not share our experiences with you. We want to share our lifestyles to inspire people to lead a happy life whether its travelling to places mentioned in our blog, using our recipes for a tasty and delicious meal, household savings or using a cleaning product recommended in our reviews.
We have many years of experience travelling, cooking, organising and cleaning and we feel passionate and inspired to share our knowledge, creations and product reviews.
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18256963/?claim=spe6zd7ybyx”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
E & K
I recently purchased the Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber from my local hardware store and couldn’t be happier with it and my shining sink. Continue reading “Rubbermaid Reveal Power Scrubber Review”