- 150gm white cooking chocolate, melted
- 2 eggs, separated
- 250ml thickened cream
- 1 can Nestle Top N Fill Caramel 380gm
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 100gm thickened cream, whipped for serving
- Whisk the egg whites in a bench mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the cream until soft peaks form.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted chocolate, egg yolks, caramel and salt flakes mixture is a smooth consistency.
- With the bench mixer set to low speed, gently add the caramel mixture into the egg white mixture. Repeat with the cream until the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon into serving glasses and refrigerate until set. Serve with whipped cream.