- 4 Pears
- 4 apples, cored
- 125ml maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 5 tablespoons sultanas
- 250 grams ginger nut biscuits
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons self raising flour
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- Preheat oven to 180’C.
- Cut apples and pear in half horizontally and place fruit skin side down on a large pan lined with baking paper.
- Spoon sultanas evenly into centre of each apple and pear.
- Combine maple syrup and cinnamon in a bowl and spoon over apples and pears. Coat well.
- Place biscuits in a bag and crush finely with a wooden pin. Transfer to a bowl and combine with remaining ingredients. Add a spoonful of topping on each apple and pear.
- Bake in oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until apples and pears are tender. Remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favourite custard or ice-cream.