- 180gm Gluten Free biscuits
- 500gm cream cheese
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp lemon rind
- 1 tsp lime rind
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp gelatine powder, dissolve in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup thickened cream, whipped
- 200gm white chocolate, melted
- shredded coconut for decoration
- Place biscuits into a zip lock bag and lightly crush with a rolling pin. Place biscuit pieces into serving glass.
- In an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, lemon rind and lime rind until the mixture reaches a smooth consistency.
- Add the dissolved gelatine and fold in the whipped cream and melted chocolate.
- Distribute evenly in each glass. Decorate with lime slices and shreddded coconut.