- 250gm Butternut Snap Cookies
- 600gm crushed pineapple in syrup
- 300ml thickened cream
- dash of vanilla essence
- In a plastic bag, crush biscuits with a rolling pin.
- Place crushed biscuits in the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- Strain pineapple and set aside syrup.
- Add 1/4 cup of pineapple syrup on top of crushed biscuits.
- Spread pineapple evenly on top of crushed biscuits.
- In a bowl, whip cream with vanilla essence until thick.
- Dollop cream on top of the pineapple and sprinkle with Butternut Snap Cookie Biscuit.
- Place in fridge for at least 1 hour or until set.