- 250gm pure icing sugar
- 500gm butter, softened
- 800gm gluten free plain flour
- icing sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 160’C.
- Prepare baking trays by lining with baking paper.
- Beat icing sugar and butter until light and creamy, approximately 5 – 10 minutes.
- Gradually add flour and continue to beat gently until a dough forms.
- Roll out the dough in portions until approximately 10mm thick.
- Cut out shapes with your Christmas cookie cutters and place onto lined baking trays.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool and dust with icing sugar.
- use any cookie cutter shapes and make any time of the year
- decorate with icing