Serves 4 – 6
- 1.5kg leg of lamb
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons red wine
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Lemon and thyme dried herbs to taste
- Rosemary sprigs
- 1 oven bag
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Rub leg of lamb with lemon and thyme.
- Cut three slits in leg of lamb (skin side) and insert rosemary sprigs.
- Prepare oven bag as per packet instructions and insert leg of lamb.
- Place blueberries in a small bowl and crush. Add red wine and Worcestershire sauce and combine. Place mixture over leg of lamb and marinate in fridge for 1 – 2 hours.
- Bake in oven for 1.5 hours or until cooked to your liking.