An easy gluten free alternative to quiche.
With this pie you layer your selected combination of fillings in a pie dish and pour the egg mixture over the top.
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup melted butter or margarine
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup gluten fee plain flour
- grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 160’C and grease pie dish
- Beat eggs, butter, milk and flour well in a large jug and pour over any of the below ingredients in pie dish.
- Bake for approximately 40 minutes or until cooked through.
- Allow to cool and serve.
- Canned salmon
- Canned tuna
- Spring onion
- Diced cooked bacon
- Sliced ham
- Slices of tomato
- Chopped spinach
- Corn kernels
- Sliced mushroom
- Diced red onion