I originally created this recipe as it combines two of my favourite ingredients, Banana Flour and Chicken.
My Chicken Bites are so popular, every time I make a big batch there are never any leftover!
Serves 2 – 4
- 500gm chicken breast fillets cut into bite sizes (2-4cm)
- 3-4 tablespoons Banana Flour
- 2 eggs, whisked
- Coconut Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chopped Herbs to garnish (parsley or coriander leaves)
- Dip and thoroughly cover each bite size chicken piece in the egg and coat in banana flour. Repeat this step.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and add enough oil to coat the pan well.
- Add the prepared chicken to the pan and cook for 8 – 10 minutes. Turn the chicken bites and cook for a further 8 – 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Garnish with your favourite herbs and serve with your favourite salad or vegetables.