- 1kg washed baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 medium sweet potato, sliced 2cm thick quartered
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup egg mayonnaise
- 4 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced in half
- 12 cooked prawns, peeled and deveined with tails intact
- 1/2 bunch chives, cut into 3cm lengths
- juice of 1 lemon
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- dill to garnish
- Put potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with water, bring to the boil. Cook for 12 – 15 minutes or tender. Drain and allow to cool.
- Put cooked potatoes in a large bowl. Add vinegar, 2 tablespoons of the oil and mayonnaise. Gently toss and spoon potato mixture onto a serving platter.
- In a medium bowl, combine prawns, chives, lemon juice and remaining oil. Add to serving platter and top with eggs. Garnish with dill and pepper and serve.