- 2 x 9gm packets Passionfruit Flavour jelly crystals
- 300ml tub thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 8 Jam Rollettes, chopped
- 170gm tin passionfruit pulp
- 425gm tin mango slices in syrup, drained, chopped
- 1 Cadbury Flake Chocolate Bar
- Prepare Jelly as per packet instructions and leave to set in fridge for at least 4 hours before preparing dessert.
- In a bowl, whip cream with vanilla essence until peaks form. Refrigerate.
- Divide sponge fingers evenly into each serving bowl.
- Divide mango slices and jelly evenly into each serving bowl.
- Dollop cream on top of the jelly in each serving bowl.
- Top with passionfruit pulp and sprinkle with crushed chocolate.
- Alternate jelly flavor and fruits
- Use a gluten free sponge
- Replace whipped cream with thick yoghurt