- 500 grams beef, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 200gm mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 250gm Tofu, thinly sliced
- 350gm packet Singapore noodles
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- juice of 1 lemon
- Prepare noodles as per packet directions.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add eggs and gently move them around with a spatula until they start to firm up. Remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 teaspoons of oil and add beef strips, cooking for 2 minutes. Place the cooked beef aside with the egg.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat and add bean sprouts, mushrooms, tofu, spring onions, 1/2 curry powder and cook for 2 minutes. Add prepared Singapore noodles, fish sauce, sesame oil, remaining curry powder, Worcestershire sauce and juice of 1 lemon.
- Return egg and beef to wok and stir fry for 30 seconds until evenly combined.
- Transfer to a large serving bowl and serve warm.