- 250gm Arnott’s Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 300ml Thickened Cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 punnets Raspberries
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 2 tablespoons Water
- In a plastic bag, crush biscuits with a rolling pin.
- Distribute the crushed biscuits evenly in each parfait, setting aside some for decorating.
- In a bowl, whip cream with vanilla essence until peaks form.
- Heat raspberries, water and honey in a small saucepan.
- In each parfait add the juice from the raspberry mixture on top of the crushed biscuits and then evenly distribute the raspberries.
- Dollop cream on top of the raspberries in each parfait and sprinkle with the remaining crushed biscuits.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes or until set.