- 300gm Green Prawns
- 1 Cooked Chicken, shredded
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Onion, diced
- 300gm Bacon, diced
- 300gm Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Cooked Peas & Corn
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 1 teaspoon Curry Powder
- Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Soy Sauce to taste
- Cook rice as per directions, set aside.
- In a small pan on medium heat, cook prawns until the colour turns pink and set aside.
- In an electric fry pan on medium heat, add Eggs, Onion and Bacon cooking for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Add Mushrooms, Curry Powder, Worcestershire sauce, Soy Sauce, Peas and Corn and cook for a further 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add Chicken, Prawns and Rice and simmer for 10 minutes or until all ingredients are combined.