- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 1/2 cups Quick Oats – uncooked
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup walnuts, diced
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons banana flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Combine applesauce, vanilla extract, golden syrup and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, combine all other ingredients and then add applesauce mixture.
- Place large spoonfuls of mixture onto baking paper and flatten into bite size pieces.
- Bake approx 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest before moving to cooling rack.