- shredded meat from 1 barbeque chicken, skin removed
- 125gm can corn kernels, drained
- 3 green spring onions, thinly sliced
- 3 potatoes, cubed into bite size pieces and boiled
- 1/3 cup grated tasty cheese, additional for topping
- 375ml evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons banana flour or gluten free plain flour
- 1 tablespoon english mustard
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock (gluten free)
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley to garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika (optional) to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Grease a 1.9 litre round pie dish.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and place into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, parsley and paprika.
- Cook in moderate oven 180c for approximatley 35 to 40 minutes or until lightly golden and set.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes.