If you are looking for a warm breakfast idea why not try My Crunchy Banana Breakfast Bites.
Quick, delicious and gluten free.
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 cups gluten free berry muesli
- 1 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons golden syrup
- 2 tablespoons banana flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Combine apple sauce, vanilla extract, golden syrup and ground cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to apple sauce mixture, mix until combined.
- Place large spoonfuls of mixture onto baking paper and flatten into bite size pieces.
- Bake for approximately 20 – 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
Note – to make 1 cup of unsweetened apple sauce, cut 3 apples into cubes and simmer in 1/4 cup water for 20 minutes with a cinnamon stick. Drain, mash and allow to cool.