- 1kg good quality thick sausages (preferably gluten free)
- 200gm bacon,short cut sliced
- 200gm mushrooms, sliced
- 3 large red onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons banana flour
- 2 cups salt reduced beef stock
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tin crushed tomatoes
- 2 celery sticks, sliced
- coconut or extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Heat oil in a large pan, add sausages and cook until browned. Set aside.
- Add onion, bacon, celery and mushroom to the same pan and sauté for 5 – 6 minutes.
- Turn off heat, add the banana flour to the pan, stirring for 1 minute.
- Return to heat, gradually add the stock, Worcestershire sauce and crushed tomatoes.
- Pour mixture and sausages into a grease proof oven pan.
- Bake in the oven for 25 – 30 minutes.
Serve with mashed potato.