- 100gm prosciutto
- 500gm turkey mince
- 500gm beef mince
- 2 tablespoons banana flour
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 zucchini, grated (excess moisture removed)
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 eggs, whisked
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 100gm feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- honey for glazing
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Line base and sides of a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place mince, banana flour, carrot, zucchini, onion, eggs, coconut milk, tomato sauce, barbeque sauce, feta cheese and worcestershire sauce in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pack the meat mixture into the prepared loaf tin, lay the prosciutto slices over the top, tucking them in at the sides.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and baste the top with honey.
- Return to oven and continue cooking for a further 20 – 25 minutes, or until cooked through. Allow the meatloaf to cool for approximately 10 minutes before removing from tin.
- Slice and serve with vegetables or salad.