If you are looking for a top place to stay in Melbourne you can’t beat the Grand Mercure or Mercure Welcome located at Little Bourke Street.
These are my top reasons to stay in the heart of the City :
- Location, Location, Location
- Walking distance to Flinders Street Station, MCG, National Gallery of Victoria, Chinatown, Crown Casino, South Bank, Federation Square, tram stops.
- A short tram stop to Queen Victoria Markets.
- Haigh’s Chocolates Store – Located in the foyer of the hotel is the Haigh’s Chocolates store which has delectable delights.
- Retail Shopping Therapy – Bourke Street Mall, Emporium Melbourne, Melbourne Central and a number of small Heritage Arcades. A short tram ride will take you to the Harbour Town at Docklands.
- Buffet breakfast with a variety of cuisines.
- Cocoon Bar – intimate wining and dining away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city.