- 8 Lamb Cutlets
- 4 tablespoons Banana Flour
- 1 egg, whisked
- Coconut Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Chopped Herbs to garnish (parsley or coriander leaves)
- Dip and thoroughly cover each lamb cutlet in the egg and coat in banana flour. Repeat this step.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and add enough oil to coat the pan well.
Add the prepared lamb cutlets to the pan and cook for 6 – 8 minutes. Turn the lamb cutlets and cook for a further 6 – 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Garnish with your favourite herbs and serve with your favourite salad or vegetables.