Ingredients 1 bag lettuce leaves 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved 1/2 red capsicum, diced 150gm block tasty cheese, cubed 1 orange, halved Method Combine lettuce, tomatoes, capsicum and cheese in a salad bowl. Squeeze juice… More
- 500gm sweet potato, cubed
- 300gm pumpkin, cubed
- 1oogm celery, thinly sliced
- handful walnuts
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (preferably My Aunty’s Homemade Mayonnaise)
- cooking oil
- Place sweet potato and pumpkin in a microwave safe bowl and cover with water. Microwave for 12 minutes or until tender. Allow to cool and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sweet potato, pumpkin, celery and mayonnaise. Refrigerate for 1 – 2 hours.
- Add walnuts prior to serving.
In my quest to take the ‘perfect shot’, I decided it was time to buy a hi-tech camera with added features. Continue reading “8 Reasons Why I Love My Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Camera”